IRIG PRO DUO I/O included software missing [Resolved]

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

IRIG PRO DUO I/O included software missing [Resolved]

Postby ipnoteca » Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:32 am

hello everyone and thank you in advance for your help!

i recently got an IRIG PRO DUO I/O, on the box and the on the item description is clearly stated that a version of IRIG RECORDER PRO BUNDLE is included free for download.

i did use the QR code inside the box to download the app, but it let me download only the free "LE" version of the app. am i missing something?

same goes for "my product page" there are no app included. i did register my product and all, have no idea what's wrong.

opened a ticket 2 weeks ago but so far no answer from support.

any help?

thank you!!!
ipnoteca

Re: IRIG PRO DUO I/O included software missing

Postby DarkStar » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:08 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

Just to check, did you Register the hardware? The download links are on this page: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigproduoio/index.php?p=apps but I guess you need Serial Numbers?

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is continue to work with Support.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby ipnoteca » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:41 pm

hello darkstar and thank you for your reply, really appreciate it!

i registered my product first thing as opened the box, checked the link you gave me but it still redirect to the free version of the software ;(

just double check, by any chance the serial number works as a download code on the app store?

if i get any answer from the official support of course will share all the info so other user who might have same problem can check.

meanwhile thank you!

cheers-
ipnoteca

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:17 pm

You don't get a code, at that link it states:

Add professional effect such as Normalize, Three Band EQ, Compressor, and Stereo Imager to iRig Recorder LE.

This functionality will be unlocked in the app when you register your iRig Pro Duo I/O serial number inside the iRig Recorder LE app.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ipnoteca » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:30 pm

Peter_IK wrote:You don't get a code, at that link it states:

Add professional effect such as Normalize, Three Band EQ, Compressor, and Stereo Imager to iRig Recorder LE.

This functionality will be unlocked in the app when you register your iRig Pro Duo I/O serial number inside the iRig Recorder LE app.

@Peter_IK thank you so much!!!

got the utilities once added the IRIG PRO DUO in the app :)

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ipnoteca

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:56 pm

Great to hear!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: IRIG PRO DUO I/O included software missing [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:35 pm

Ah ha! I was half-right but I did not realise that uoi need to register the iRig Pro Duo I/O serial number inside the iRig Recorder LE app. I guess that that may apply to unlocking the features in the other iOS apps too.

-----------------------------------------
As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Interfaces & Controllers