iRig Stomp I/O Standalone Midi Issues

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Stomp I/O Standalone Midi Issues

Postby heyjursh » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:05 am

I updated to recent firmware (first mistake) and also updated to AmpliTube 4.10 (from 4.9.1).

Before these updates, I could launch AmpliTube as a Standalone app, not as a VST, then plug in the USB to the back of the iRig Stomp and it would give me a notification (iRig Stomp has been plugged in, do you want to switch to it).

That no longer happens. I never had the iRig ASIO Driver installed because that only caused me issues and I use the ASIO through my GoXLR to route sound to my Twitch stream. I never had any issues.

I've tried holding down switch 1 while plugging in and changing modes, no luck. Tried holding switch 3 to calibrate, no luck.

I even installed the iRiG USB ASIO Control Driver and I could get some things to work but most everything is complete haywire now.

Anyone else have this issue? Is there a way to factory reset?
heyjursh

Re: iRig Stomp I/O Standalone Midi Issues

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:43 pm

Since no users have chimed in, have you opened a ticket with IK Support for direct and official tech support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support ? I'm sure they can assist you with the issues you are having.

The ways to change which mode (you may be in generic MIDI mode) can be found in the iRig Stomp I/O User Manual and should function as a "reset" enough to help with this issue. If not, the support team will happily troubleshoot directly with you and resolve your issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers