How do I set up Irig stomp with Studio One 3???

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

How do I set up Irig stomp with Studio One 3???

Postby joshuawilliams » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:23 am

Hi all

I recently bought the Irig stomp and I use Studio One as my DAW. How can I set it up to control Amplitube in Studio One? I thought it would be recognised automatically once I plugged it in but unfortunately not. Any info is appreciated.

Thank << suspicious links removed >>
Last edited by joshuawilliams on Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
joshuawilliams

Re: How do I set up Irig stomp with Studio One 3???

Postby DarkStar » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:59 pm

Hello joshuawilliams and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

Are you sure that it is compatible with your system? Please have a look at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigstomp/index.php?p=specs

--------------------------
As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here for some one to one investigation and help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days, but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: How do I set up Irig stomp with Studio One 3???

Postby DarkStar » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:12 pm

Hmm, the OP returned later to add a suspicious link to his post.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Interfaces & Controllers