[RESOLVED] irig HD2 Windows 10

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Re: irig HD2 Windows 10

Postby Amplified.Carnage » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:31 pm

Pete, thanks for the reaponse.
The are referring to takes you to the user area, when you then click on driver downloads, all we are seeing is
"iRig Pro Duo I/O ASIO Driver for Windows (v.4.82.0)"

Please advise how to send a ticket, as when I try to do that all I'm getting is "helpful" articles and no way to ACTUALLY send a ticket.

Richard
Amplified.Carnage

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:42 pm

You should be prompted to search the FAQ. If you do that and don't find a solution there is a "Contact Support" button under the FAQ search results.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:43 pm

Also note that the 2004 update is not being forced at this time, likely due to quite a few issues that do not appear to be resolved, some audio-related: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/window ... ws-10-2004

It is never a good idea to force an update to Windows yourself if possible (and I believe it is possible here) if you are using your computer for critical applications including music production.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby captship » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:48 pm

On my user area driver download also says iRig Pro Duo I/O ASIO Driver for Windows (v.4.82.0)
Version: 4.8.2 Released on: 2020-02-14, which is different from when I downloaded it originally.
captship

Postby Amplified.Carnage » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:43 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Also note that the 2004 update is not being forced at this time, likely due to quite a few issues that do not appear to be resolved, some audio-related: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/window ... ws-10-2004

It is never a good idea to force an update to Windows yourself if possible (and I believe it is possible here) if you are using your computer for critical applications including music production.

Just to let you and everyone else know, my laptop is still on1909, and doesn't work with this driver, so it's not that.
Amplified.Carnage

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:10 pm

Amplified.Carnage wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:Also note that the 2004 update is not being forced at this time, likely due to quite a few issues that do not appear to be resolved, some audio-related: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/window ... ws-10-2004

Just to let you and everyone else know, my laptop is still on1909, and doesn't work with this driver, so it's not that.

I am on 1909 on multiple machines and it worked and I talked to a support rep who also has a 1909 build with the driver working, on top of that another support rep tested on his 1909 instance without issue. So I'm sure the support team can assess what is going on in your situation.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Amplified.Carnage » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:38 pm

Oops
Amplified.Carnage

Postby Amplified.Carnage » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:41 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
Amplified.Carnage wrote:

I am on 1909 on multiple machines and it worked and I talked to a support rep who also has a 1909 build with the driver working, on top of that another support rep tested on his 1909 instance without issue. So I'm sure the support team can assess what is going on in your situation.

Could you maybe test the driver your end with an iRig HD2, then literally email me the driver you used for me to test? Maybe there's an incorrect driver in the user area perhaps?

Richard
Amplified.Carnage

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:13 pm

Amplified.Carnage wrote:Could you maybe test the driver your end with an iRig HD2, then literally email me the driver you used for me to test? Maybe there's an incorrect driver in the user area perhaps?

Richard

I'm using the same driver everybody else is using. It is best to work directly with IK Support (which I am not) for best troubleshooting and resolution of technical issues.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Amplified.Carnage » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:25 pm

PROBLEM SOLVED GUYS.
The driver IK are using is different to you one we have access to in our "User Area", I have received it emailed to test and it works.
Look out for a resolution soon guys i hope!
Amplified.Carnage

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:11 pm

The iRig ASIO driver is available in your IK User Area. I'm glad IK Support provided you with that directly since that's not what you were seeing in yours.

Anybody else who is downloading/seeing something different in their Driver Downloads section of their IK User Area should also contact IK Support for more assistance.

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to Interfaces & Controllers