Amplitube 4 V. 4.10 not recognize Irig Stomp I/O

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Amplitube 4 V. 4.10 not recognize Irig Stomp I/O

Postby geoheredia » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:06 pm

May be Its me, but when installed te updated version 4.10 of Amplitube my Irig Stomp I/O (with last firmware) don't work anymore.
May be someone with the same issue?.
Regards
geoheredia

Re: Amplitube 4 V. 4.10 not recognize Irig Stomp I/O

Postby paulangus » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:39 pm

its not working for me either...
paulangus

Postby DarkStar » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:47 pm

Hello geoheredia and paul_angus33 and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here for some one to one investigation and help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days, but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:00 pm

Hi everyone!

Sorry to hear of the issues. Darkstar is correct, it is always best to contact support. Even if other cases might seem to be related to yours, the team will make a full assessment and use their knowledge behind our products to get you going. Peter IK or myself will be more than happy to escalate any tickets from the forum. Just include the ticket number in a PM to one of us .

Now, when you guys can, make sure you guys have the latest iRig ASIO drivers from your User Area. Once installed, make sure to restart your system. In AmpliTube 4, you will need to select "iRig Stomp I/O Control" as your MIDI IN. The "Port 1" option will be for general MIDI so make sure this is not selected.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/drivers/

Once you do select this MIDI option, LIVE mode should kick in immediately. If you have used your iRig Stomp I/O in stand alone or Port 1 use prior, you will need to restart AmpliTube and disconnect/reconnect your iRig Stomp I/O. This should be prompted when you select each iRig Stomp I/O option, but I just wanted to make sure I provided as much as I could here while you guys wait on support.

Hope this helps :D
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to Interfaces & Controllers