iRig UA mac mini late 2012 catalinaOS

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig UA mac mini late 2012 catalinaOS

Postby Zac Thompson » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:09 am

this is a sad story with the sad parts left out ,,,OK im new ish to interfaces and brand new to apple anything. I spent the last year trying to have guitar fun with iRig UA and 3 mid range android devices with tons of fun at first but then I saw what yall apple mac mOS and iOS cats could do and wanted to find a way to make it happen on android with my new interface. i found badlab would record and mix down if its talked to sweetly and stroked gently now and then,,, and learned yall just have it better over here. 2 months ago I inherit iPad 7th gen and mac mini late 2012 .. So i picked up a iRig 2. had issues with it so for fun I tried the iRig UA. it works on this mac mini with garageband and Amplitube but it was so short on memory I just have the Garageband stuff on it and took off the Amplitube stuff till my memory and SSD upgrsdes arive monday i hope Ill be intouch
Zac Thompson

Return to Interfaces & Controllers