iRig Pro Duo to iLoud

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Pro Duo to iLoud

Postby victorhunt » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:35 am

I want to connect my iRig Pro Duo to my 40W iLoud speaker. I have and iRig Power Bridge to power my iPad and connect to my iRig Pro Duo. Can I connect the iRig to the iLoad with a cable from one of the 1/4 inch out sockets to the Guitar/Microphone 1/4 inch socket on the iLoud? Do I need a cable with TRS balanced sockets on each end or what cable do I need? I need to connect the iRig Pro duo to the iLoud speaker as I use both a guitar and microphone, plugged into the iRig.
victorhunt

Re: iRig Pro Duo to iLoud

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:34 pm

You do not want to connect to the Guitar/Mic input on the back. That is for guitar/mic input. You want to go out from either the outputs of iRig Pro Duo (dual 1/4" to 1/8" stereo cable) or the headphone ouput (1/8" stereo/AUX cable) to the 1/8" input on the back of your iLoud.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: iRig Pro Duo to iLoud

Postby victorhunt » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:48 pm

Thank you, appreciate the feedback. I understand.
victorhunt

Return to Interfaces & Controllers