Signal distortion Pro Duo I/O

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Signal distortion Pro Duo I/O

Postby Mag Kravat » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:50 pm

I have a new iRig Pro Duo. I am using it as an audio interface for Facebook Live. I am running a vocal mic into 1 channel of my Behringer mixer, and an acoustic guitar with an under the saddle Highlander brand pick up into a nother mixer channel. From the mixer I am connecting to the irig pro duo from the mixer Main left & right out into the #1 & #2 IRig channels using 2 separate instrument cables with 1/4" plugs.
The vocals reproduced when I go to Facebook live are good & clear. The problem is with the guitar signal. It produces a sound with noticeable digital distortion that spoils the sound of the guitar.
If I route the same guitar signal to a monitor speaker, via monitor signal out from the mixer, the signal is clear without distortion. It appears the distortion is occurring within the iRig Pro Duo.
I need help & advice to work this problem out.
Please offer a solution
Mag Kravat

Re: Signal distortion Pro Duo I/O

Postby DJ_Reynan » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:46 pm

I have the same issue i got Irig Pro Duo everytime i am recording on my Iphone 8plus
Or my laptop the sounds start to get distortion please help guys i don’t know what to do
I already update everything but still the same issue and it’s getting worst.
DJ_Reynan

Re: Signal distortion Pro Duo I/O

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:08 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. Since this is primarily a user-to-user forum and other users have not chimed in with suggestions and I'm not sure what would cause this the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers