Mod Wheel change not being received in Logic Pro X

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Mod Wheel change not being received in Logic Pro X

Postby localoid » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:42 am

I’m having problems getting my newly acquired iRig Keys I/O 49 controller to work properly with Logic Pro X, specifically the Modulation Wheel’s change is not being received when Keys I/O is used as a “Control Surface” in Logic. However, if I use the "Bypass All Control Surfaces" option in Logic, the Modulation Wheel begins to work, i.e., the mod wheel changes are passed to Logic. etc. Of course, do so defeats all the benefits of using the Keys I/O as a "Control Surface".

I did use the iRig Keys I/O Firmware Updater which apparently updated my iRig Keys I/O 49 successfully. I also installed the Control Surface plug-in (for Mac OS).\

Other functions of the Keys I/O when used as Control Surface in Logic Pro X seem to work as they should, as far as I can tell. Any help would be appreciated with solving this problem -- I'm at a loss at what's going on...
localoid

Re: Mod Wheel change not being received in Logic Pro X

Postby josetorresvicente » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:34 pm

Hi, did you solve the problem? It happens the same to me.
josetorresvicente

Re: Mod Wheel change not being received in Logic Pro X

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:06 pm

Since no other users have chimed in for quite a while, the best bet would be to open a ticket with IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for direct and official technical assistance if you haven't already done so. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers