Not hearing the mix, iRig Pro i/o

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Not hearing the mix, iRig Pro i/o

Postby frankieblu » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:18 pm

Postby frankieblu » Sat May 30, 2020 7:54 pm (reposted today 2nd June 2020 1215 UK time, I had it in General discussions and that was the wrong place). If no replies in a day or two I will contact support directly. Cheers

Hello friends,
I have the iRig Pro i/o and I use it for on line Karaoke. I have used it successfully many times with my iPhone and iPad without any problems.

I decided to try it with my desktop PC, AppleMac Mini where I use a Mackie Onyx 820i for the karaoke with no trouble.

When I try to use the iRig with the desktop it all works fine but I can not hear my voice in the earphones, looking at the sound preferences on the Mac I see the volume is working, looking at the player on the karaoke site, (Singsnap.com), I see the volume working, and the finished song has my voice and the backing track recorded together. So all is working except I can not hear myself when recording, just the backing track so I can't control my input volume. I wonder if it is a power thing, I am using two batteries. I don't want to spend out on a power supply and it might be no different.

PS, it is exactly the same on my Laptop, windows 10.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Frank.
frankieblu

Return to Interfaces & Controllers