New axe I/O Solo purchase Amplitube MAX offer.

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

New axe I/O Solo purchase Amplitube MAX offer.

Postby redberon2003 » Sat May 30, 2020 3:30 am

Was about to pull the trigger, but then I realized since the thing isn't release yet and nobody would have serial numbers, how are customers supposed to take advantage of the free software rebate?

Kind of a sketchy bad to advertise on every major retailers website isn't it? unless I've missed something. :lol:
redberon2003

Re: New axe I/O Solo purchase Amplitube MAX offer.

Postby Samerai » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:19 pm

I'm not sure how they are going to work through that.
Does anyone have a release date for the Axe I/O solo?

I've pre-ordered mine but wasn't sure if the offer would apply if got my interface after the promo date..... I'm sure customer server will take care of this somehow when it ships. I hope... we'll see.
Samerai

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:48 pm

Not sketchy at all. When you receive it, if you ordered during the promotional period you will qualify for the offer. The promotion news on our site stated that the date of purchase is decisive for this very reason.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Samerai » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:10 pm

Great,
Like I said, I'm sure customer service or something will take care of it. Thanks for replying and giving me some piece of mind.

Any idea on when the Solo is expecting to be released?
Last edited by Samerai on Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Samerai

Postby redberon2003 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:02 pm

Awesome, I think what got me mixed up was the paperwork from sweetwater which was worded a little differently, such that the device had to be registered before the 31st. Looking forward to the new gear!
redberon2003

Postby Samerai » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:06 pm

Ohh.
I just got an email stating

"We are anticipated to ship out units by end of June."

Excited to get my jam on.

Sweet!
Thanks IK multimedia.
Samerai

Postby Samerai » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:21 pm

Just about the end of June ...
Any updates?
Samerai

Postby JT19Guitar » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:29 am

A week into July... any updates yet?
JT19Guitar

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:49 am

Please contact Sales Support who can look at your Account and see what's going on. Response time normally is within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time. Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Samerai » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:08 pm

ya,
I tried asking and got the following.

"
Thanks for your patience while we got back to you.

We thank you for your patience. The AXE I/O SOLO is currently still in pre-order.

We are doing our best to let customers know when their orders are being processed and shipped.
"

No mention of when.

I asked if it was going to take much longer that I'd be willing to change my order to the AXE I/O if I could keep the Amplitube MAX offer. no reply.
Samerai

Postby JT19Guitar » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:27 pm

I'm OK with a delay... I'd just like to have a time frame in mind. I ordered because of the AmpliTube MAX offer, and don't want to cancel my order. But some communication regarding an estimated shipping date (now that the original estimate has passed) would be much appreciated.

I ordered through Sweetwater, so not sure contacting IK directly would help in my case.

I know the AmpliTube MAX offer is based on the date of purchase, but the longer this delay stretches, the more concerned I get that it's not going to be handled correctly--especially for those of us who purchased through retailers rather than direct.

A little communication from IK would go a long way toward good customer service.
JT19Guitar

Postby Samerai » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:33 pm

Fully agree about the transparency and communication.
Most of us are happy to wait a short time, I will not be happy to wait 3 additional months after being told shipped by the end of June.
I ordered the AXE I/O solo because it met my needs. it's the product I want. I want to keep that product but I also need something.

It just really sucks to have a bad taste in my mouth already before I even have the product.
Samerai

Postby JT19Guitar » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:56 pm

Samerai wrote:I will not be happy to wait 3 additional months after being told shipped by the end of June.

An extended delay like that would be disappointing for sure... but I'd probably still wait, as long as I knew when to expect it to arrive.

Like I said, I'm not bothered by the delay as much as I am about the lack of communication. Delays happen, and given the circumstances we're in right now, they can be totally forgiven.

Poor customer service, on the other hand... there's just no excuse for that. None.

However... if the delay extends much longer, I'd hope IK would find a way to make it up to the customers who waited it out. For example, I'm disappointed that the Fender 2 collection apparently isn't part of the MAX bundle. Including that as well would be a great way to thank me for being patient while they already have my money. ;)
JT19Guitar

Postby Samerai » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:04 pm

I second that!
Samerai

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:09 pm

There will be news soon on AXE I/O SOLO. Thank you for your patience. You can find the status of your order in your IK User Area and if you have specific questions about your order you would need to contact IK directly as the forum mods/admins or users will not have access to the information required to check your orders.

However, as I said above you will hear some news soon about AXE I/O SOLO shipping.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Next

Return to Interfaces & Controllers