IRig Blue Board Not Connecting to Mac Pro Bluetooth [SOLVED]

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Re: IRig Blue Board Not Connecting to Mac Pro Bluetooth

Postby jwagner27613 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:08 am

This is what I received after I created a ticket

"Thanks for your patience while we got back to you.

iRig BlueBoard is designed to appear in the iRig BlueBoard app or MIDI over Bluetooth compatible apps. Do note, to use the macOS MIDI over Bluetooth function, try these steps.

Open a Finder window
Go to your Applications folder
Inside here open the Utilities folder
Find and open the Audio/MIDI set up
Inside this app use the VIEW tab to access MIDI devices
Once here you will see a Bluetooth option double click this
Now turn ON your iRig BlueBoard holding down the B or C button (These will be MIDI over Bluetooth modes. Check your User Manual for more information on this topic.)
Now, inside the Bluetooth window you will see your iRig BlueBoard available
Once paired here, this device will operate like any wired MIDI device

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email."

I haven't been holding the B button on the Blueboard, so I'm hoping that is the issue. I don't see bluetooth in the Audio/MIDI set up. I don't see a view tab to access MIDI device either. I'll play around and let you all know what happens.
jwagner27613

Re: IRig Blue Board Not Connecting to Mac Pro Bluetooth

Postby jwagner27613 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:33 am

I successfully connected my Blueboard! Customer service has been great! Here's the instructions they have provided!

[MOD REDACTED - Please don't copy/paste support contacts :) - I've added an FAQ for the steps you posted for anyone effected.]

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1394
jwagner27613

Re: IRig Blue Board Not Connecting to Mac Pro Bluetooth [SOL

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:26 pm

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Previous

Return to Interfaces & Controllers