IRig Blue Board Not Connecting to Mac Pro Bluetooth [SOLVED]

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Re: IRig Blue Board Not Connecting to Mac Pro Bluetooth

Postby magsterone » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:01 pm

Support Ticket Opened [#6730369]

This was my ticket number. There has been no solution as of yet. I have the same symptoms. I can use my iPad but not my MacBook Pro and I can use it as a midi on MacBook but can't control Amplitube.
magsterone

Postby drohde » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:36 pm

same here no solution since month
very bad
drohde

Postby wkhatch » Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:35 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Since no other users have chimed in with suggestions, the best way to get your issue resolved is to open a ticket with IK Support for direct and official tech support (if you have not already done so). They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.

I'm not sure what the actual purpose of the page at this link is, but it's clearly not meant to provide a means of creating a ticket, or otherwise directly reaching "Support", [Mod Edit: redacted]...
wkhatch

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:59 am

^^^^
Click [Hardware Support], search the FAQs.

FAQs are quicker than contacting Support, and can reduce Support's workload.

But if you do not find the answer in the FAQs, there is a link on the FAQs page to raise a Support Ticket
If you could not find an answer to your problem in our FAQ pages please submit a Tech Support Form.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby drohde » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:03 pm

All of us done this if you read the thread,
the Problem is that support has no solution for all of us, since month, maybe since more than a year, thats frustrating, even more frustrating that it works with other programs
but not with as example AmpliTube, thats a mess
drohde

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:54 pm

I understand that the problem is annoying and needs to be sorted out. If the steps offered by Ryan above did not work for you, please reply back to Support saying that and asking for further assistance.

As for my last reply: it was for wkhatch whom I believe has not yet contacted Support. He was asking about the "Contact Support" link given and I outlined the steps to take.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby magsterone » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:59 pm

I have had a back and forth conversation with support but we were unable to solve the problem.
magsterone

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:33 pm

magsterone wrote:I have had a back and forth conversation with support but we were unable to solve the problem.

They will continue to work with you, please reply back that the latest suggestions did not help as advised above by DarkStar and the team will continue to work with you.

Also it seems a review of the forum rules and general online civility might be worth a review, or else this thread will end up locked. Thank you.

Edit - again, seems the point is missed. Review the rules, follow them, keep it civil, all will be fine. Also, the thread at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 explains what to do when you have an active support ticket already as this is not a technical support forum (which is the first rule in the rules linked at the top of every page).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby magsterone » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:37 pm

I have let them know that. Haven’t heard back since late May or early June. Sweetwater worked with me also but no solution was found. Are you saying we can’t post on this forum?
magsterone

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:51 pm

The rules and guidelines are posted and linked clearly. Any registered user can post within those. However, do not expect direct technical support here. It isn't a medium for IK tech support.

DarkStar's post explains clearly how to open a ticket and the linked rules and guidelines clearly state the rest.

Also, this is the first rule after the headline of "this is not a direct technical support forum" and we're veering into this territory:

The following guidelines list what is explicitly not allowed in the IK Multimedia forums:

• Discussion of forum moderation, including deleted or locked threads and/or comments. Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.

Let's get back on topic. Any support information has been relayed as necessary and support will continue to work with you in those tickets. If other users chime in with suggestions, very cool, and hope that helps too.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby magsterone » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:59 pm

I have been posting here looking and hoping someone has come up with a solution. No flame spray or complaints, just hoping to find a possible answer from other members.
magsterone

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:15 pm

Yes, this thread has required too much moderation (something per the rules that is not on topic for discussion in any thread). If users chime in, great. If not, IK Support will provide official and direct technical support to resolve your issue. So again, let's stay on topic. Hopefully this is the last time I'll have to type these things in this thread.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jwagner27613 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:50 am

I'm having the same issue. Has anyone come up with a resolution? Video? Instructions?
jwagner27613

Postby DarkStar » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:25 pm

Someone-else may chime in, but, in the meantime, please contact Support, as advised above
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby jwagner27613 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:16 pm

Thank you connected with support and will share any resolutions they provide
jwagner27613

PreviousNext

Return to Interfaces & Controllers