iRig Pro Duo

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Pro Duo

Postby Ncc17010 » Wed May 27, 2020 11:53 pm

I ordered one of these a month ago from Sweetwater and the company is making a moving target out of the delivery date. Is there a production crisis going on? Is the product being held back due to bugs in quality control? I may have to move on with another product from another brand. I'm being told another month before receiving my unit. I have projects to get done and can't sit around and wait
Ncc17010

Re: iRig Pro Duo

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 28, 2020 12:14 am

iRig Pro Duo I/O has been available for shipping since March so there are no bug-related holdups. There is currently very high demand for our interfaces but we are shipping units as fast as they are made and will fulfill all orders, be they direct or to dealers/distributors as soon as possible.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers