customer support

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

customer support

Postby sicknasty454 » Wed May 27, 2020 6:12 pm

would really love to see a number to reach a human ….. super frustrated I bought one irig stomp had to send it back now my 2nd one the plastic piece inside the cable came out after unplugging it and well I didn't notice bc whys that a thing ina brand new product that ive babied bc of the first …… well go to plug it bACK IN NPOW I HAVE A USB INPORT JACK MISSINS A PRONG SO MY 2ND ISTOMP WORTHLESS AND ITS LESS THAN A WEEK OLD AFTER I JUST BOUGHT THE MAX VERSION AND STUDIO MAX AND ALL THE BUNDLES FOR AmpliTube SWEEEEEEEEEEEET I JUST WANNA TALK TO A HUMAN AND NOT HAVE TO POST ON A FORUM OR SENT A TICKET IN .. love the product loved it to death enough to buy 2 and bam like I read everywhere that this is road and gig worthy … idk how it hasn't moved from a carpeted floor to a case and back and fell apart
sicknasty454

Re: customer support

Postby sicknasty454 » Wed May 27, 2020 6:28 pm

also just to add I have other usb midi cables can someone for the love of god lmk if I can hook this to my pc and run it the same way ? if so id love to hear that solution bc I really do love the concept its made my playing next level with the sims and quality of sound its tourture every min I don't get to jam
sicknasty454

Postby Ryan_IK » Wed May 27, 2020 8:12 pm

Sorry to hear of your frustrations and troubles here. We are having a slightly longer response time in support due to the current global situation. Thanks for your patience working with our team. Please do note, in your situation, support would be able to best assist you. Use the link below to open a ticket.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/

I've shot you a PM to see what we can do in the meantime, as well as get your ticket number to see how we can help directly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby sicknasty454 » Wed May 27, 2020 8:18 pm

iv sent a ticket in allr eady I understand the gloabal situation …… upon further inspection its actually the usb pc jacks inner piece that was at fault I realized when I compared it to other usb midi outs that the inside plastic that supports the prongs actually came off with the cable when I disconnected it …….. looking forward to the resolution of all this if worse comes to worse a skilled electronics personnel should easily swap the whole usb but having owned many other usb midi devices I feel maybe look into a better supply of said jack yet again sorry about the hate love the product that's why it hurts so much sad face
sicknasty454

Return to Interfaces & Controllers