iRig HD 2 external amp output

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig HD 2 external amp output

Postby Flyer455 » Wed May 27, 2020 5:13 pm

Trying to use iRig HD 2 to play processed music to an external amp, however it's only playing unprocessed sound to the amp in "thru" mode, but nothing at all in "fx" mode. iRig HD 2 output works on headphones when plugged into phone or computer or even computer speakers, but nothing is making it to my amp except unprocessed sound when "thru" is selected. What's going on? I thought I could use iRig HD 2 process my sound and send it to an amp in "FX" mode? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Flyer455

Re: iRig HD 2 external amp output

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 27, 2020 6:13 pm

Yes, the FX setting should send the processed sound from the app you are using on your device out through the amp out jack. Since that doesn't seem to be working correctly, I'd suggest reaching out to IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for direct and official tech support if you have not done so already. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers