ASIO or ASIO4ALL driver

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Re: ASIO or ASIO4ALL driver

Postby rsommerv » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:20 pm

rsommerv wrote:I've had very poor results using Amplitube with ASIO4ALL and Irig UA on a laptop, it worked fine on my desktop but on a laptop (Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro, Intel i7 8Gb) the sound drops for a few seconds every couple of minutes making it unusable, even with the sample rate set to 64bit. I assumed the laptop just couldn't handle it though CPU and memory usage was fine but when I used a Focusrite Scarlett instead it worked perfectly even at higher sampler rates.

Further to this, after reading this thread I tried the iRig UA again on the laptop with WSAPI, as I read it, thats the "Windows Audio (Exclusive Mode)" on the Audio MIDI Setup screen. Initially I had no sound and had to play with the left and right channel Inputs and set the output device to the IRig too but then it worked with no dropouts. The default buffer size of 2048 gave me noticeable latency but 512 seemed fine to my ear. There was a glitch that changing presets in Amplitube sometimes caused the sound to be badly corrupted but changing the buffer size to 2048 and back to 512 fixed it for me.

I uninstalled ASIO4ALL now.
rsommerv

Postby stormitus » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:05 pm

HI, I'm trying to use the Stealhplug 'In' to play/record, and would like to use the computer speakers/headphone port 'out' to listen. Anyone know how to do this, or if this can be accomplished? Essentially, I'd like to bypass the Stealhplug's headphone port, and use the computer speakers/headphone port.
stormitus

Postby zoot99ikm » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:09 am

i have a stomp i/o and was getting some buffer/lag issues with some presets which have a lot of effects going on so started playing around with asio drivers

my stomp i/o is updated to latest firmware and i had the latest ik asio drivers installed but have found that the asio4all driver work much better if i have the 'use hardware buffer' box ticked.

Before i was just getting away with a 512 buffer size, now i am on a 128 buffer with no sound artifacts or drop outs

this all seems strange, can anyone explain whats going on.

i use a lenovo windows 10 tablet for amplitube

thanks
zoot99ikm

Postby RafaleC109 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:04 am

Peter_IK wrote:
pascat25 wrote:when will it be available?

For what interface? We just released an ASIO driver for our iRig interfaces and we've had an ASIO driver for AXE I/O since its release.

Hello,

Where can I find Asio driver for Axe I/O ?
When I look at the "driver downloads" section, I just see the Irig USB Asio driver.

Thanks for your help
RafaleC109

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:06 pm

RafaleC109 wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:
pascat25 wrote:when will it be available?

For what interface? We just released an ASIO driver for our iRig interfaces and we've had an ASIO driver for AXE I/O since its release.

Hello,

Where can I find Asio driver for Axe I/O ?
When I look at the "driver downloads" section, I just see the Irig USB Asio driver.

Thanks for your help

You can find your AXE I/O drivers (it is a drivers + control panel combined installation for Windows) in your IK Product Manager under "Hardware" once you register your AXE I/O.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby RafaleC109 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:51 pm

Thanks a lot !
RafaleC109

Previous

Return to Interfaces & Controllers