IRIG KEYS IO 49

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

IRIG KEYS IO 49

Postby Michael Foley » Tue May 26, 2020 12:58 pm

Ok. So i just received the IRIG KEYS IO 49. I registered the product and created a login on the homepage. All that went well. Now when I try to download any of the additional products, even the user manual for the IRIG KEYS IO 49, it takes me to a page saying the domain is expired or to a page with error 403.

Still plugged it in and it works in LOGIC PRO X except that when I plug the headphones in the headphone jack on the IRIG KEYS its start to play fine and then starts to crackle and just plays distorted on every sound. When I bypass the IRIG KEYS nd plug straight into my MAC I have no issue. Strangely when I open an existing file the issue does not seem to come about. Not sure if this has anything to do with needing to update the existing firmware but I wouldnt know because I can't access the download, same problem as above.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Michael Foley

Re: IRIG KEYS IO 49

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 26, 2020 4:02 pm

The tech team was aware of this issue and are working with our CDN to get this fixed ASAP.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Michael Foley » Wed May 27, 2020 5:46 am

Thanks. All good now, I can do the downloads.

However still have issues with the sound output from my headphones connected to the IRIG KEYS i.e. crackling and distorting on any instrument. Dosent happen when I plug into my MAC.
Michael Foley

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 27, 2020 5:48 pm

I'm not sure what could be causing your issue there but it would be best to report it to IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you have not already done so for direct and official tech support. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers