Axe I/O driver - can't download

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Axe I/O driver - can't download

Postby kostarico » Tue May 26, 2020 12:05 pm

Hi, i can't download official drivers for AXE I/O. I've tried it via my account page, via product page. Unfortunately it is not working. Can you please check the download link or provide a mirror for it?
kostarico

Re: Axe I/O driver - can't download

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 26, 2020 4:04 pm

The tech team was aware of this issue and are working with our CDN to get this fixed ASAP.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ktucker3445 » Sun May 31, 2020 6:19 pm

I downloaded my AXE I/O software/Controller...nothing happens when I click on the ICON (it doesn't Load) ...any ideas
ktucker3445

Postby DangerColemn » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:50 am

Im having this same issue. trying to set up my Axe IO and cannot find anywhere to download drivers at all :x
DangerColemn

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:28 pm

ktucker3445 wrote:I downloaded my AXE I/O software/Controller...nothing happens when I click on the ICON (it doesn't Load) ...any ideas

If you didn't get errors during the installation process and the Control Panel will not open please report this to IK Support for direct and official technical assistance via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you have not done so already. They will assist you and get you up and running.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:28 pm

DangerColemn wrote:Im having this same issue. trying to set up my Axe IO and cannot find anywhere to download drivers at all :x

The Control Panel and drivers are available to download in your IK User Area after you register your AXE I/O.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers