Stomp I/O for PC

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Stomp I/O for PC

Postby captship » Tue May 19, 2020 12:07 pm

Was just about ready to purchase until I read some comments in this section on users difficulties and limitations using with a PC. I use ASIO4ALL rather than the new ASIO driver and am able to hear YouTube audio at the same time. My current needs are pretty simple, I merely wish to get away from playing and using a mouse at the same time. Out of the box today will I be able to use the stomp to control AmpliTube 4 pedals, looper, tuner, and presets on a WIN 10 work station?
captship

Re: Stomp I/O for PC

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 19, 2020 8:13 pm

iRig Stomp I/O works as you mention, controling AmpliTube 4 flawlessly as it was designed to do so (but also works great as a MIDI controller for other software if you so choose to use something else). Anyone who has issues using iRig Stomp I/O for doing what it says and does very well are typically assisted by the great support team at IK to figure out what was going on.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers