Blueboard works with IOS, not with OSX

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Blueboard works with IOS, not with OSX

Postby panturnio » Thu May 14, 2020 4:24 pm

Hi to all... first post here!

my bluebird works fine with my old iphone6, but I just can't manage to pair it with my 2015 macbook pro.

If I launch the Blueboard app they pair, but I just can't see the pedal on the bluetooth devices list or in the audio-midi device list, so it doesn't works with any of my standalone or plugin (into Logic) guitar amp sims.

Now I've tried to update the firmware, but the updater itself just can't see the pedal while connected via usb cable.

Any advise?
thanks
panturnio

Re: Blueboard works with IOS, not with OSX

Postby lkolenaty » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:20 am

I have the same problem - iOS updater app doesn't recognize my Blueboard while holding D during startup
lkolenaty

Re: Blueboard works with IOS, not with OSX

Postby DarkStar » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:06 am

Hello panturnio and lkolenaty and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here for some one to one investigation and help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days, but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.
And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Interfaces & Controllers