[RESOLVED] Alternative for Firmware Updater

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

[RESOLVED] Alternative for Firmware Updater

Postby eddieksongs » Thu May 14, 2020 1:37 pm

Hi friends,
I'm on a Mac OS 10.13.6 and the Firmware Updater is not recognizing my iRig Keys Pro 2 (want to install the Ableton update).
Is there a manual workaround?
Thx!
eddieksongs

Re: Alternative for Firmware Updater

Postby panturnio » Thu May 14, 2020 4:19 pm

Same here: 2015 macbook with 10.13.3, the updater doesn't recognize my Blueboard!
panturnio

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 14, 2020 4:20 pm

If you are having trouble with the firmware updater, please open a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you have not done so already as they would be able to troubleshoot your issue and assist you directly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby eddieksongs » Wed May 27, 2020 1:46 pm

UPDATE:
I used a different computer to download Firmware Updater, and it recognized my iRigKeys2Pro and updated its firmware.
Tech support said my other computer may have some permissions/security issues, and they suggested that I try another computer. It worked!
eddieksongs

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 27, 2020 7:28 pm

Thanks for the update! Glad it worked out.

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers