AXE I/O plus Vox double footswitch (VFS2A)

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

AXE I/O plus Vox double footswitch (VFS2A)

Postby guyothersome » Tue May 12, 2020 9:03 pm

I've had my AXE I/O for a few months now and finally got around to adding an expression pedal and footswitch. However, the Vox double switch has two LEDs, but only one of them (the right one) lights up when the button is pressed. I don't have equipment to test the LEDs directly so I'm wondering if anyone else has seen a similar issue. Both switches work properly, the AXE I/O receives the signal and sends MIDI accordingly, but only one of the two LEDs works.

Could it have anything to do with how the AXE I/O powers the switches? Could only one of them be receiving power for the LED? Or could it just be a bad LED on the switch itself?
guyothersome

Re: AXE I/O plus Vox double footswitch (VFS2A)

Postby DUFin44 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:20 pm

Hello,
I have this Vox double switch pedal too, but a version without the led, so I can't help you, but maybe you could help me ?
I can't control anything with this pedal in AmpliTube 4-5 and TH-U.
How did you set it ?
Thanks
DUFin44

Re: AXE I/O plus Vox double footswitch (VFS2A)

Postby DUFin44 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:44 pm

This is an auto reply !

In fact, this pedal works ok to activate an fx.
It is not great to manage the looper, but for FX it is ok.

Maybe this post will help some other users who like me were wondering if only midi pedals were able to send a signal in AmpliTube. The answer is clearly no !
This vox VFS2 is not a midi pedal but it is ok to manage on/off FX signals.

Best,
DUFin44

Return to Interfaces & Controllers