AXE IO Question - Processed Sound Through Amp Out

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

AXE IO Question - Processed Sound Through Amp Out

Postby ddub2306 » Tue May 12, 2020 5:00 pm

Can I choose to send a processed Amplitube signal instead of a clean DI signal to my amp using the amp out on the Axe IO? I would like to hear the Amplitube effects through the amp in real time.

Does the monitor knob control the output from the amp out or does it just control the monitor and headphone outputs?

I know that the iRig HD 2 has this option with the Thru/FX switch, but I haven't been able to find info on this for the Axe IO.
ddub2306

Re: AXE IO Question - Processed Sound Through Amp Out

Postby ggcarlos » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:44 am

Same question no one answer:(

Pleas help !!!
ggcarlos

Postby DarkStar » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:36 am

As this is primarily a user to user forum, and no-one else has chimed in, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem, but without directly quoting any correspondence from Support.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby dlgebert » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:13 pm

ggcarlos wrote:Same question

Ryan from IKM created a good FAQ on how to do this.

Ryan_IK wrote:Settings page with AMP OUT sending the signal from AmpliTube into your amplifier.

Important: In the AXE I/O control panel you can send your inputs directly to the re-amp out. Make sure this is not enabled. This will be a dry unprocessed signal.

This is a link to the AXE I/O FAQ:

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?category=13&topic=axe-io

Dave
dlgebert

Return to Interfaces & Controllers