Shipping time

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Shipping time

Postby Spillo72 » Tue May 12, 2020 8:33 am

I Just bought my irig 2 HD. I live in Italy and thought It would be fast. In my orders section It still says in progress. Any cloue?
THX
Alessandro
Spillo72

Re: Shipping time

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 12, 2020 3:48 pm

What is your order number? There are definitely going to be delays during this time but that also should have been displayed on the web shop when you put your item into your cart. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Shipping time

Postby Grace2 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:39 am

I also live in Europe, more exactly Germany, and I bought an irig 2 HD two months ago. The delivery didn't take that much, but it still took a while. I got it in about 2 weeks. I don't know why it took so long cause the delivery here comes faster usually. If you are worried about this, I would suggest finding a newgistics package tracking app or website [link redacted]. At least you will know where it is if you can't make this delivery process move faster than that.

[Mod note: please do not include links to unsolicited third-party websites in responses.]
Grace2

Return to Interfaces & Controllers