IRig Keys I/O 49 battery powered speaker options?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

IRig Keys I/O 49 battery powered speaker options?

Postby artbywaqas » Mon May 11, 2020 1:02 am

Hi Everyone,

What are some good speaker options to use with the IRig Keys I/O 49 that have the option to be battery powered too?

I'm trying to cut down on having so many wires everywhere.
artbywaqas

Re: IRig Keys I/O 49 battery powered speaker options?

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 12, 2020 3:55 pm

IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby artbywaqas » Tue May 12, 2020 9:10 pm

That would have been my first choice too Peter_IK but judging by the reviews on Amazon it looks like the battery has a high failure rate and stops charging after a while.

I'd prefer something that used separate batteries I could easily replace.
artbywaqas

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 12, 2020 9:12 pm

artbywaqas wrote:That would have been my first choice too Peter_IK but judging by the reviews on Amazon it looks like the battery has a high failure rate and stops charging after a while.

I'd prefer something that used separate batteries I could easily replace.

I've been using iLoud for years (as have many thousands of happy customers) without issue and I wouldn't always go by Amazon reviews for any product. The batteries aren't failing at an alarming rate, we don't see this issue reported and if anything happens to an iLoud unit we do provide a good warranty and honor it.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers