Irig Stream Signal Light Not Working (Problem Solved)

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Irig Stream Signal Light Not Working (Problem Solved)

Postby Djgera2003 » Thu May 07, 2020 3:36 am

I'm getting good signal becuase I can hear it in the headphones off of the Irig Stream. The signal light stays on blue and never goes to green. I turn it all the way up to where it sounds distorted in the headphones, and the signal light never moves. Any ideas?
Last edited by Djgera2003 on Fri May 08, 2020 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Djgera2003

Re: Irig Stream Signal Light Not Working

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 07, 2020 10:17 pm

Sorry to hear you are having problems. I'm not sure what would cause that. Have you also contacted IK Support directly for official tech support? They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Hopefully some users chime in but this sounds like something IK would have to take care of directly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Irig Stream Signal Light Not Working (Problem Solved)

Postby Djgera2003 » Fri May 08, 2020 5:19 am

Problem solved*** So when I was testing the sound, I wasnt actually physically streaming. I was just running signal through the IRIG Stream. I guess you have to be actually streaming in order to see to see the light telling you if the signal is too low, good, or too high.
Djgera2003

Postby jemair1 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:03 pm

HI, My Irig stream was outputing fine in my OBS even without streaming, i could see and adjust my levels before streaming, but now for the life of me, it is no longer working on my brand new MSI gaming laptop. No output at all. i tried to adjust all the settings the same as my old laptops and nothing works... Do i need now an asio driver ? I never did install one on my 2 other laptops that are working ok. any idea? thanks
jemair1

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:44 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Sorry to hear you are having problems. I'm not sure what would cause that. Have you also contacted IK Support directly for official tech support? They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Hopefully some users chime in but this sounds like something IK would have to take care of directly.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby n4eemuk » Mon May 10, 2021 2:29 pm

Guys can anyone help ... I just bought this product (istream) all works fine but on 35min (approx) Facebook live stream I hear a 2second audio dropout ... I am plugging in to a iPhone 12

Any recommendations how to resolve this ??

Thanks
n4eemuk

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 11, 2021 4:17 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Sorry to hear you are having problems. I'm not sure what would cause that. Have you also contacted IK Support directly for official tech support? They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby imij95SB » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:31 pm

To help people that are still looking for Windows desktop solutions...

I ended solving my issue by updating the drivers and preventing windows from setting the iRig Stream Line Input as the default sound device for Input. Your default sound output should still be whatever your using to monitor your audio, which mine happens to be the AXE IO SOLO Line Out 1/2.

Making this change should now allow the iRig Stream to detect the audio signal being received from the RCA inputs.

Note that I'm using the iRig Stream on a Desktop and my signal chain is as follows.

DESKTOP > AXE IO SOLO > RCA OUT > IRIG STREAM > (3.5 mm LINE OUT - SPEAKERS) & (USB - DESKTOP)

Hope this helps everyone. As for other platforms Android and iOS, I would assume the appropriate output and input signals become configured automatically as a stream gets initiated.
imij95SB

Return to Interfaces & Controllers