problem registering products

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

problem registering products

Postby pascat25 » Wed May 06, 2020 11:04 pm

Hello,
I received an Irig 2 HD from a friend, and I cannot register this product, and he informed me who never used this code for registration, what should I do?
pascat25

Re: problem registering products

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 06, 2020 11:39 pm

Hi, there should have been a card with the serial number in the box when they purchased it. If that code wasn't used you can register that.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby pascat25 » Thu May 07, 2020 12:02 am

I have this code in the box, he informed me who never used this code, and why when I enter this code, it does not work on the ik multimedia site
pascat25

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 07, 2020 2:32 am

pascat25 wrote:I have this code in the box, he informed me who never used this code, and why when I enter this code, it does not work on the ik multimedia site

If you are registering it at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/registration and it isn't taking it, you'll need to speak to IK Support directly at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby flyofkodos » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:05 pm

I've exactly the same problem with the AXE I/O I got today, wish I'd known about the registration problems before I bought it.
Raised a support ticket because the item is useless without registration, will be returning if it's not resolved before the return deadline and never buying another IK product.
Very disappointed.
flyofkodos

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:32 pm

flyofkodos wrote:I've exactly the same problem with the AXE I/O I got today, wish I'd known about the registration problems before I bought it.
Raised a support ticket because the item is useless without registration, will be returning if it's not resolved before the return deadline and never buying another IK product.
Very disappointed.

There aren't any global registration problems, almost every single person is able to register their IK products flawlessly. If you have your serial card, you can use IK Product Manager to register your product and you will have access to the free products and any other benefits.

Your AXE I/O isn't useless without registration either, it will not cease to function as an amazing audio interface before you register it. If you mean the free software, you can demo anything that it comes with and you'll likely have your issue resolved by IK Support before you're done demoing and then be all set.

I know it is frustrating when things don't work or go as expected, but please don't let that frustration lead to rash decisions as IK and the support team understand and will bend over backward to help you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby flyofkodos » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:47 pm

The serial on the product card said it was registered to another user.
All credit to your support staff, this was fixed in a couple of hours.
Still stuck on the free version of AmpliTube though. I'll play around with that for now.
flyofkodos

Postby mickymalibu » Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:49 pm

I bought a TONEX pedal on eBay , it’s not connecting to the TONEX app so I requested a return which was accepted however I’ve registered it on my account. I am unable to deregister it online which I need to do to return it. I’ve contacted support but that was 3 days ago and I’m still waiting ,, I want my money back but it’s impossible until I get the new serial number.
mickymalibu

Return to Interfaces & Controllers