iRig Stomp IO/Amplitube 4 with Presonus Studio One

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Stomp IO/Amplitube 4 with Presonus Studio One

Postby xmanpacheco » Sat May 02, 2020 11:14 pm

I would like to use iRig Stomp IO/Amplitube 4 with Presonus Studio One. My question isn't specific to Studio One, so I'll just refer to this as a DAW.

I am running Amplitube on a Windows 10 computer.

Currently, I am able to use the AmpliTube VST Plugins successfully. However, this only works if I have my guitar plugged into my audio interface (Presonus Studio 24c). Therefore, I lose the benefit of the Stomp IO (being able to switch presents, use of a Wah pedel, etc.).

I would like to have my guitar plugged into the iRig Stomp IO. Then have the Stomp IO as an input to the DAW. This would allow me to record my guitar with preset switching and use of the Wah Pedal. Is this even possible?

Can anyone think of anyway this might be accomplished? The only other alternative I can think of is to play the Stomp through some monitors monitors and to use a Mic Audio input to the DAW through the Presonus audio interface.

Thoughts?
-- xgp
xmanpacheco

Return to Interfaces & Controllers