Irig Stream - signal LEDs (HELP!!!)

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Irig Stream - signal LEDs (HELP!!!)

Postby Djcoalcut » Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:49 pm

Only the blue LED lights up when sending music through the irig Stream. Even when I turn the volume up on my mixer (Pioneer DJM S9) and the irig Stream itself
Neither the green nor red LEDs light up. Any thoughts.

Note: I've pluged headphones in the the I rig jack and music is in fact there. I can even hear the distortion when the Irig is turned up, but the lights don't change at all.

Thanks
Djcoalcut

Re: Irig Stream - signal LEDs (HELP!!!)

Postby Djcoalcut » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:03 am

Never mind. Figured it out. Thought I could test the signal without actually streaming. I did a live stream test and was able to see and adjust levels. LEDs are working.
Djcoalcut

Postby Dexter Gaba » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:37 am

Hey I got the same problem even if I go on twitch I don’t see the leds light up just stays on blue any thoughts can you email me at [Mod Edit: personal details removed] I am hooking it up straight to my pioneer s9
Dexter Gaba

Postby DarkStar » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:33 am

For everyone's privacy I have removed the email address.

Please post your suggestions here, or send Dexter Gaba a Private Message. Positing here is the best approach as other users can contribute and the replies may help other users too.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby phantomdigga » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:01 pm

im getting nothing from my IRIG Stream unit through my DJM S9 tryed USB into laptop
and tryed Master/Cd line and Aux on back of mixer...

I see a guy suggest using the USB In back of Pioneer back into laptop?? as im trying to use with OBS and nothing is working...

Please can somebody help

Thanks
Matt
phantomdigga

Return to Interfaces & Controllers