AXE IO (Standard vs Solo) - want to buy: which one?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Re: AXE IO (Standard vs Solo) - want to buy: which one?

Postby dlgebert » Fri May 01, 2020 3:56 pm

Cool, I'm sure you'll love it. :)
dlgebert

Postby lcipher » Mon May 11, 2020 8:39 pm

wanted to update this just because.....

Got the unit last week and I'm super happy. Awesome unit - rock solid and can go down to 5msec latency with no issues (normally I'll be at around 9msec but nice to be able to go to 5).

Super great build quality, awesome headphones, controls are all solid - just a perfect unit. Wish the tuner was a little less twitchy but I use the AmpliTube tuner anyway (oh, and the IK Amplitube software is awesome too - makes this a hell of an already great deal).

Just really well done. The engineering / sales/ etc team should be very proud of this unit.
lcipher

Postby jplowe » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:44 am

Has anyone purchased the solo and can post their review? I'm still considering the solo if it doesn't sacrifice quality for form factor. I only need one input.

Thanks.
jplowe

Postby vincent_n2003 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:39 pm

lcipher wrote:wanted to update this just because.....

Got the unit last week and I'm super happy. Awesome unit - rock solid and can go down to 5msec latency with no issues (normally I'll be at around 9msec but nice to be able to go to 5).

Super great build quality, awesome headphones, controls are all solid - just a perfect unit. Wish the tuner was a little less twitchy but I use the AmpliTube tuner anyway (oh, and the IK Amplitube software is awesome too - makes this a hell of an already great deal).

Just really well done. The engineering / sales/ etc team should be very proud of this unit.

--------------------------
What were your settings to get down to the 5ms latency number? sampling at 96kHz, buffer at 8MB?
Additionally, what program are you using to get latency? oblique audio RTL?

Thanks.
vincent_n2003

Previous

Return to Interfaces & Controllers