Blueboard with Loopy HD, keeps changing Amplitube

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Blueboard with Loopy HD, keeps changing Amplitube

Postby scottmchenery » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:37 am

I’ve seen different posts but for a complete novice still haven’t figured it out. I’d really appreciate if someone could provide step-by-step instructions on how to use BlueBoard so it doesn’t ‘talk’ to amplitube when using Loopy HD. I’m using AudioBus with a very simple setup of amplitube as the input and Loopy HD as the output. I just want to assign and use my 4 buttons on BlueBoard to control Loopy HD without it changing something in Amplitube .....argggghhhhh! I’m a complete novice but love how easy Loopy HD is to get creative for the home guitarist but this issue is getting in the way.
Last edited by scottmchenery on Sat May 02, 2020 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
scottmchenery

Re: Blueboard with Loopy HD

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:34 pm

The iRig BlueBoard assignment in AmpliTube can be controlled in the Menu -> Settings under External Control settings. Go to the Direct FX section and press and hold a pedal to remove an assignment.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: Blueboard with Loopy HD keeps changing Amplitube

Postby scottmchenery » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:52 pm

That doesn’t work, sorry! Holding a button down doesn’t do anything to reset.
Last edited by scottmchenery on Sat May 02, 2020 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
scottmchenery

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:36 pm

scottmchenery wrote:That doesn’t work, sorry! Holding a button down doesn’t do anything to reset.

Make sure you are pressing and holding the pedal inside the AmpliTube Settings -> External Control Settings in the iRig BlueBoard section. Pressing and holding a button on the hardware would not delete an assignment. Make sure also you are in DIRECT FX mode. When pressing and holding a DIRECT FX control, like a Stomp FX Bypass option, you will see a pop up asking if you'd like to delete this.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby scottmchenery » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:49 am

No joy I'm afraid. So frustrating. Just want IK Multimedia to provide step by step instructions. Loopy HD make it incredibly easy to assign controls to the pedal but Amplitube just won't stop taking control.
scottmchenery

Re: Blueboard with Loopy HD keeps changing Amplitube

Postby scottmchenery » Sat May 02, 2020 11:07 am

SOLVED!!!

Might not be the best way as I’m a complete amateur but I’ve worked out that if you start the BlueBoard app, select Channel 16 and Bank 32 (worth renaming to Loopy HD). Then start Loppy HD and add your bindings under Settings > Control Inputs and save them.

Then always start the BlueBoard app first, then Loopy HD, then Amplitube. When you press anything on the BlueBoard it only sends it to Loopy HD.

I’m actually using AudioBus and the order of opening apps that is working for me is BlueBoard App > Loopy HD > AudioBus. Then in AudioBus add Amplitube as the input and Loopy HD as the output.

As mentioned I’m a complete amateur and there is probably a better answer but from searching the Internet I couldn’t find one so thought I’d post what’s working for me.
scottmchenery

Re: Blueboard with Loopy HD, keeps changing Amplitube

Postby mishmael » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:08 am

Thank you for your solved problem self-solutioned. Why do you need to use two channels 16 and 32 ?
mishmael

Re: Blueboard with Loopy HD, keeps changing Amplitube

Postby scottmchenery » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:25 pm

Not two channels, it's one channel and one bank. You can choose any, I just went for a late channel and bank.
scottmchenery

Return to Interfaces & Controllers