AXE I/O Software

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

AXE I/O Software

Postby tiagat » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:06 pm

Hello! Please, help.

2 days ago, I bought my new AXE I/O. After success device registration I was redirected to my account but in "My Products" AmpliTube is absent. I can see only "AmpliTube Custom Shop" which came with my "iRig Keys IO" month ago
tiagat

Re: AXE I/O Software

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:36 pm

You should see AmpliTube Deluxe with AXE I/O typically. Please make sure you are logged in with the same account under which you registered AXE I/O. Beyond that, the IK Support team would be best-equipped to assist you as they have direct access to your account. Please open a ticket with them at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tiagat » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:46 pm

Hi, Peter_IK! Thanks for quick answer

I am sure that I am logged in the same account.
I can see registered device but I sure AmpliTube is absent. Only SampleTank T-RackS etc which I got with my iRig Keys I/O

https://www.dropbox.com/s/248fn9yl7mg9p ... 9.png?dl=0

at 21/04 was create request to Support Team (#3336752)
but still no answer
tiagat

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:49 pm

IK Support is receiving an inordinately high volume of tickets during these times but I assure you they are working every ticket as fast as they can. They will be able to assist you soon.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers