iRig Pro Duo

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Pro Duo

Postby vASNdv » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:51 pm

Hello IK-Team,

I have bought an used irig Pro Duo.
Unfortunatetly it doesnt work.

When I connect it over USB with my Computer, nothing happens, it wont be recognized. LEDs wont work.

With 2 Batteries its working. But as soon as I plug in my NT1-A microphone, the "phantom power" LED flashes and the devices crashes down.

What could be the problem? Hardware broken? I thought the devices would work without batteries?

Furthmore I wanted to download a firmware driver I create my account, as requested.
when I want to enter my serial, it says that it used already (from the previous owner obviously.
How can I download the latest firmware?

Thank you for your support.
vASNdv

Re: iRig Pro Duo

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:02 am

Hi sorry to hear you are having problems. The IK Support team can assist you at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support as they would have access to your account and should be able to track down what is going on with that iRig Pro Duo you have.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers