Wrong Promo for AXE I/O Registration

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Wrong Promo for AXE I/O Registration

Postby kgmessier » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:00 pm

I purchased AXE I/O on March 29, 2020, during the promotional period for 300 Custom Shop gear credits. I received my hardware today (April 3, 2020) and registered it, but the promotion I'm being offered is the "MAX Your AXE" promo. That is not correct; I should be granted the gear credit promotion based on when I made my purchase.
kgmessier

Re: Wrong Promo for AXE I/O Registration

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:02 pm

kgmessier wrote:I purchased AXE I/O on March 29, 2020, during the promotional period for 300 Custom Shop gear credits. I received my hardware today (April 3, 2020) and registered it, but the promotion I'm being offered is the "MAX Your AXE" promo. That is not correct; I should be granted the gear credit promotion based on when I made my purchase.

Hi, I understand where the confusion is coming from. Note that the promotions are based on date of registration, not purchase. That said, if you contact IK Support they would be able to look at your order and account directly as the moderators, admins, or users cannot do so. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby therocky » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:06 pm

If it is based on registration then the AXE I/O SOLO should not have been listed on the promo page as a qualifying product. Cause it's pre order only.
therocky

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:51 pm

therocky wrote:If it is based on registration then the AXE I/O SOLO should not have been listed on the promo page as a qualifying product. Cause it's pre order only.

That is a special consideration we made for people preordering, if they order within that time period they will get the Gear Credits. AXE I/O could, on the other hand, be registered during the promotional period so that works as any other similar promo we run.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby therocky » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:24 pm

That is a special consideration we made for people preordering, if they order within that time period they will get the Gear Credits. AXE I/O could, on the other hand, be registered during the promotional period so that works as any other similar promo we run.

that makes since, thanks for the reply
therocky

Postby kgmessier » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:51 pm

IK Customer Support resolved the for me quickly and cleanly!
kgmessier

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:21 am

Woo hoo! i knew they could and would! I also passed some suggestions about promotions so it would be more clear going forward. Though I also suggested we get AXE I/O SOLO out ASAP to really make things pop :D
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Hulumanu » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:08 am

Peter_IK wrote:Woo hoo! i knew they could and would! I also passed some suggestions about promotions so it would be more clear going forward. Though I also suggested we get AXE I/O SOLO out ASAP to really make things pop :D

Is there any word as to when the pre-orders will be on their way? Is there a page we can go to find out the status of pre-orders and when they start shipping?

Thanks!
Hulumanu

Return to Interfaces & Controllers