IRIG Stomp I/O bypassing Iphone

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

IRIG Stomp I/O bypassing Iphone

Postby aherklotz » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:28 pm

Hello Colleagues,
I this moment of quarantine my IRIG Stomp I/O stoped communications with Iphone. All stomp lights blinked and the IRIG is now turning on with out connecting Iphone when I launch The AmpliTube app. The IRig doesen’t Control it. The gain and volume lights are all red. Is there any reset control or something I can do to solve the problem ?
Thanks
Andre
aherklotz

Re: IRIG Stomp I/O bypassing Iphone

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:44 pm

I would recommend resetting your iRig Stomp I/O to standard mode. Please do the following and it should reset to the standard mode: Restart iRig Stomp I/O while holding Stomp 1.

If this doesn't work, please open a ticket with IK Support for direct and official technical support if you haven't already done so. They can be reached via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby stefano.fabaro0 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:45 am

Hello,

I have the same problem.I tries to reset in standard mode but nothing is happen.
There is a kind of solution?

Stefano
stefano.fabaro0

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:18 pm

stefano.fabaro0 wrote:Hello,

I have the same problem.I tries to reset in standard mode but nothing is happen.
There is a kind of solution?

Stefano

This is something that IK Support would have to look at with you directly to see what is happening. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby stefano.fabaro0 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:44 pm

Thank you for the reply.i have opened a ticket and i am waiting an answer.
stefano.fabaro0

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:21 pm

stefano.fabaro0 wrote:Thank you for the reply.i have opened a ticket and i am waiting an answer.

Great. Unfortunately the reset would be the extent of my troubleshooting on this particular problem and you had already done so, if I had other suggestions I'd share them so sorry for that. I am sure the techheads in the support department will make quick work of the issue and get you running - they are great.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers