iRig Keys IO 49 not working with ipad 6th gen

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Keys IO 49 not working with ipad 6th gen

Postby luispenedo@gmail.com » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:42 am

I bought the iRig Keys IO 49 almost a month ago and it works fine on an older 2nd gen ipad mini.

For some reason when I plug it in to my ipad 6th gen, the audio interface works fine, but all midi is not working. I've have tried it with Garageband and Sampletank with the same results. Audio is fine but nothing happens when I press the keys or any other controls on the keyboard.

I've updated the firmware, and my ipad is updated to ios 13.3.1.

I'm very disappointed with the support team of ik multimedia, as I opened a ticket over 2 weeks ago and I haven't heard back from them.

Is anybody having a similar issue?
luispenedo@gmail.com

Re: iRig Keys IO 49 not working with ipad 6th gen

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:49 pm

Hi, that is not the normal wait for a ticket. Please check your spam/junk folder and if you still don't have a reply there, PM or post your ticket number as this is something they will need to assist you directly with.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Machupichu22 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:59 pm

Hello, I have the same problem. The audio interface works fine. But the midi on my 6th generation ipad doesn't work and I tried everything. I would appreciate technical support. Thanks
Machupichu22

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:06 pm

Machupichu22 wrote:Hello, I have the same problem. The audio interface works fine. But the midi on my 6th generation ipad doesn't work and I tried everything. I would appreciate technical support. Thanks

Hi, for technical support please open a ticket with IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will assist you directly. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers