Blueboard Firmware Update

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Blueboard Firmware Update

Postby jwrioux@outlook.com » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:55 pm

I'm trying update the firmware of an 'old' Blueboard (with micro-USB port) so as to be able to bypass the bridge app on an iPad. I established a ticket and got specific instructions on how to do this using a Windows computer over USB, but it repeatedly did not work at all. Customer support told me to let them know if it didn't work, so I did. What I got back was:

"This update only adds 1 new function and nothing else in most cases its not really needed.

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email."

Am I wrong, that the manual tells users with a micro-USB-enabled Blueboard to upgrade the firmware so as to be able to take advantage of the modes that bypass the Blueboard iPad app?
jwrioux@outlook.com

Re: Blueboard Firmware Update

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:10 pm

Please reply to your support ticket if you feel the reply was not helpful in your situation. It sounds like the current FW version you have would support the mode you appear to need, but they could also verify that.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jwrioux@outlook.com » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:10 pm

Will do. Thanks.
jwrioux@outlook.com

Postby acuba777 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:02 pm

I have same problem, with micro usb version, can not update via IOS, not recognised by Mac OS as well... On Ipad, I hold D during power on, but nothing happened. Update for Windows on official webpage not available anymore... Wrote to support, no answer, no feedback. Great...
acuba777

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:48 pm

acuba777 wrote:I have same problem, with micro usb version, can not update via IOS, not recognised by Mac OS as well... On Ipad, I hold D during power on, but nothing happened. Update for Windows on official webpage not available anymore... Wrote to support, no answer, no feedback. Great...

IK Support will answer your ticket. Note that there is an extremely heavy volume of tickets so it may take a bit longer than usual but they will assist everybody that writes in.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers