Blueboard as pedal player

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Blueboard as pedal player

Postby sergio.santinelli » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:57 pm

Hi all,
I need to send a pair of wav file while I'm playing with my band. I have the Blueboard but I don't know how to assign this file to the four buttons.
Any suggestions? Those file are some effects to be played (like explosions or the sound of a bell) so anything that last too long or heavy in order of kbyte.

Thanks in advance for your support!
sergio.santinelli

Re: Blueboard as pedal player

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:59 pm

You would need to make sure iRig BlueBoard is in MIDI over Bluetooth mode and have the samples loaded up in a sample player / instrument of some sort on the device to which the iRig BlueBoard is connected. Then, you can map the sounds to the MIDI note values that are sent from each of the buttons when in MIDI over Bluetooth mode. How to set this up and which MIDI notes are sent should be elaborated in your iRig BlueBoard manual.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Blueboard as pedal player

Postby sergio.santinelli » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:22 pm

Sample player / instrument loaded on? In any software like sampletank or similar? Anything that run with iOS?
sergio.santinelli

Return to Interfaces & Controllers