Wah effect using Amplitube iPad not working with Stomp I/O

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Wah effect using Amplitube iPad not working with Stomp I/O

Postby Adlong91 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:47 am

Hi, new user here. I've run into an issue and I'm not sure if its software or user error, and wanted to see if anybody had any guidance. I'm trying to set up the wah on the 5th slot to use the pedal. The issue I'm running into is that the expression pedal doesn't change the value of the wah effect. The "switch" turns the effect on and off, but that is it. I've noticed is that this only happens when using mobile amplitube for both iPad and iPhone. When I tried this on Amplitube4 on my PC it worked fantastically. I've done all the normal things of recalibrating the pedal, making sure the firmware is up to date, making sure I have the most up to date version on my iPad, and yet no change. I have an open ticket on this, but thinking maybe somebody can possibly share their aha moment on making it work, since the hardware seems to be working correctly through PC. TIA
Adlong91

Re: Wah effect using Amplitube iPad not working with Stomp I

Postby Michjo65 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:36 pm

Hi, did you ever get a solution for this? In my case the pedal is not even added to slot n.5 as described in the manual.

regards,, Michel
Michjo65

Return to Interfaces & Controllers