Irig stomp i/o con ipad

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Irig stomp i/o con ipad

Postby erdefa » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:32 pm

Sono disperato quando collego la pedaliera con il mio iPad delle volte va benissimo, delle volte fa fruscii e gracchia poi alcune volte resta l’IPad.
Non ci sono spiegazioni logiche se non il cavo di connessione mal funzionante ma, pur avendo preso la pedaliera ad Agosto 2019 non riesco a farmelo cambiare dalla ditta. Poi non esiste una assistenza post vendita dove portare il prodotto a controllare. Sono veramente deluso pensavo di aver risolto i miei suoni.
A nessuno succede lo stesso ?
erdefa

Re: Irig stomp i/o con ipad

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:25 pm

We do have official IK Support, but this forum is not for technical support. They can assist you at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support (or please reply to your ticket if one already exists). Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby erdefa » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:00 pm

Ho già scritto alla assistenza ma non sono riusciti a risolvere il problema. Quì volevo solo sapere se altre persone hanno avuto il mio stesso problema.
Altrimenti a cosa serve questo forum ?
erdefa

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:03 pm

It is for discussion and IK Support will assist you until your issue is resolved. Please see these guidelines for posting when you already have a ticket in progress: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505

Please follow those guidelines in this thread and please continue to reply to IK Support in your ticket for assistance.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:06 pm

Actually I see they have been responding to your ticket(s) regularly and in a helpful fashion and have arranged a replacement cable. The responses are as recent as today.

ikAs this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers