Just bought Axe I/O but already have Amplitube 4 Deluxe

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Just bought Axe I/O but already have Amplitube 4 Deluxe

Postby PFRANCOJR1 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:45 pm

The Axe I/O just came in today, but what happens when you are already using Amplitube 4 MAX?
Last edited by PFRANCOJR1 on Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cubase 10.5
PFRANCOJR1

Re: Just bought Axe I/O but already have Amplitube 4 Deluxe

Postby PFRANCOJR1 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:41 am

When I installed the Drivers, I ended up getting another Amplitube Delux. I have contacted Customer Support to try to get some gear credits instead of another Amplitube (I don't need 2 versions of the same program...)

I had this question since before I purchased the AXE I/O, I have been using Amplitube MAX since 2017 and love it, which is the reason I picked up the AXE I/O.
Cubase 10.5
PFRANCOJR1

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:29 pm

You will get 300 Gear Credits when you register your AXE I/O
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby PFRANCOJR1 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:56 pm

I Still just have my 15 Credits in there from before.
"My products" shows that I registered my AXE on 20/02/2020, and it put another Amplitube in my list.

It would be much smarter to just give out gear credits so you can get what you want instead of another amplitube (especially since I already have it)
Cubase 10.5
PFRANCOJR1

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:59 pm

PFRANCOJR1 wrote:I Still just have my 15 Credits in there from before.
"My products" shows that I registered my AXE on 20/02/2020, and it put another Amplitube in my list.

It would be much smarter to just give out gear credits so you can get what you want instead of another amplitube (especially since I already have it)

There is a 300 Gear Credit promo for AXE I/O and it should have added them to your account automatically. Please check with IK Support to see why you aren't seeing them as they would be the ones with direct access to your account.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby PFRANCOJR1 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:04 pm

I contacted them yesterday as soon as i noticed a 2nd Amplitube in my products. I have not heard back from them yet.

I must admit, the AXE I/O is pretty sweet... Exactly what I was looking for in an interface!

-P
Cubase 10.5
PFRANCOJR1

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:22 pm

They will definitely get back to you soon, they usually reply within 1-2 business days.

AXE I/O really is the real deal. I've been playing guitar for over 30 years, I have a great setup with 24 analog channels in/out (three interfaces daisychained) but for guitar AXE I/O's Z-TONE circuit is the way to go. For that main setup with the three interfaces, I'm going to get Z-TONE DI to replace using the Instrument inputs on those interfaces and a couple of Z-TONE Buffer Boost for my pedalboards. Z-TONE technology is no joke, I've been floored by it.

When people say "AXE I/O is the audio interface guitarists have been waiting for" they are serious. I was happy to hear Warren Huart say nearly the same thing completely unsolicited, too. Not that I need confirmation, as it really is clear that AXE I/O and Z-TONE tech is beastly.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby PFRANCOJR1 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:56 pm

I had to talk with technical support back in 2017 when I got Amplitube, they are actually pretty helpful.

Same here, long time guitar player and built my first digital studio in back in 2001. I just came over from Universal Audio (Apollo twin) it was 3x the price but I was never 100% happy with it. I still keep my M-Audio 8x when I record drums, but for a guitar interface, noting has sounded like this, mixed with Amplitube (I have been playing Mesa's since the 90's and the Mesa pack sold me!)

My only concern was already owning Amplitube and hoping they would not pop another one in my products, and give gear credits instead. Existing users usually get overlooked!
Cubase 10.5
PFRANCOJR1

Return to Interfaces & Controllers