iRIG Pro I/O not working on iPhone XR since ios 13.3.1

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRIG Pro I/O not working on iPhone XR since ios 13.3.1

Postby jonz80 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:36 am

Is anyone facing the same issue as I am. My iRig Pro I/O has stopped working on my iPhone XR with the latest iOS firmware 13.3.1.

I've tested it with Amplitube CS, GarageBand and the normal Spotify, etc. I will get sound for a short while about 3-5 secs and it will cut in and out during that time. After that i get no sound at all, iRIG Pro I/O will show the flashing Blue light.

The iRig works perfectly on my Windows laptop. I have actually raised a ticket with IK but i've yet to receive a reply on it Support Ticket #4283301

Regards,
Jon
jonz80

Re: iRIG Pro I/O not working on iPhone XR since ios 13.3.1

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:55 pm

Someone should be reaching out on your ticket soon, if not already. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Marta1984 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:10 pm

Hi Jonz, I have the same problem.

When I connect the irig pro to my iphone 7 plus on Ios 13.3.3 , irig and iphone works and records video for a couple of seconds, than the indicators turns blue and it stops recording sound.

Have you heard how to solve this problem?
Marta1984

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:10 pm

Marta1984 wrote:Hi Jonz, I have the same problem.

When I connect the irig pro to my iphone 7 plus on Ios 13.3.3 , irig and iphone works and records video for a couple of seconds, than the indicators turns blue and it stops recording sound.

Have you heard how to solve this problem?

Sorry to hear but I do not know what would cause that issue for you. Please open a ticket with IK Support for official and direct technical support and I'm sure they'll sort it out for you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ovuncdan » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:49 am

Hi there,

Same phone (iphone XR) and same issue. After the latest update, iRig Pro stopped working. When I connect it, there no sound or anything. Just the blue light is on, that's all. Any solution?
ovuncdan

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:05 am

ovuncdan wrote:Hi there,

Same phone (iphone XR) and same issue. After the latest update, iRig Pro stopped working. When I connect it, there no sound or anything. Just the blue light is on, that's all. Any solution?

Please report your issue to the tech support team so they can troubleshoot directly with you. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby sopransaxofon » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:36 am

Hi
I have the exact same problem with my iRig Pro I/O. The sound flicker in 3-5 seconds the the lights turns blue and the sound is gone.
Started with upgrading to iOS 13. Works great on windows pc.
Is there anyone that have got help from ikmultimediz support on this issue?
//Andreas
sopransaxofon

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:35 pm

sopransaxofon wrote:Hi
I have the exact same problem with my iRig Pro I/O. The sound flicker in 3-5 seconds the the lights turns blue and the sound is gone.
//Andreas

Since many times what might appear to be the exact same problem ends up not being caused by the same exact thing, I'd recommend working directly with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support so they can assist you directly with your issue. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Mohdhaziezi » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:19 pm

I have same problem too..can you assist how to fix it?
Mohdhaziezi

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:52 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
sopransaxofon wrote:Hi
//Andreas

Since many times what might appear to be the exact same problem ends up not being caused by the same exact thing, I'd recommend working directly with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support so they can assist you directly with your issue. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers