Axe I/O and Stomp

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Axe I/O and Stomp

Postby cmonnier » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:24 pm

HI
I just bought Axe I/O, very cool.
I have a Stomp and I want to still use it to switch presets. How can I mix Axe I/O preset knob with my Stomp? it looks like it is either or or the other device.
My stomp is connected via USB. I was thinking using midi cable to Axe, would that work? (and then can I remove usb from it)?
many thanks!
cmonnier

Re: Axe I/O and Stomp

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:39 pm

In AmpliTube 4 stand alone you can only select a single MIDI device. While you can use AmpliTube 4 in a DAW as a plug-in to get around this, you can also send MIDI from your iRig Stomp I/O to your AXE I/O using a 5-in MIDI connection (MIDI OUT on the iRig Stomp I/O to the MIDI IN on the AXE I/O). Once connected, you can use the AXE I/O in the Audio/MIDI Set up and receive MIDI from both devices.

For further customization, you can use MIDI Learn or the MIDI page in the lower right hand corner of AmpliTube 4.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: Axe I/O and Stomp

Postby cmonnier » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:33 pm

Thanks, I'm trying that and will keep you posted!
cmonnier

Return to Interfaces & Controllers