IRig 2HD headphone port or power port loose or broken?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

IRig 2HD headphone port or power port loose or broken?

Postby erossba » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:24 pm

The device keeps turning off any time it makes the SLIGHTEST movement. I mean, it’s unplayable. I’m thinking it’s the connection ports. Considering the device feels like like an empty candy box, i doubt the construction is very sturdy. I’m guessing it costs around $7/unit to make - including overhead and initial costs. anybody else have the same problem?

Yes I have only used the supplied cables. It has not been damaged in anyway (externally at least). It has been sitting in a drawer or sitting on my lap while playing. I’ve owned it for less than a month..
erossba

Re: IRig 2HD headphone port or power port loose or broken?

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:55 pm

Please contact IK Support for warranty inquiries and they'll gladly assist you with your issue via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers