iRigkeys Control Surface Plug-in MacOs Catalina 10.15.2

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRigkeys Control Surface Plug-in MacOs Catalina 10.15.2

Postby Morganrgp1 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:15 pm

I have a iRig keys 25 and trying to use with logic pro x. I downloaded the firmware and after tried to download the Control Surface plug-in but when i do it says: "This package is incompatible with this version of macOS.The package is trying to install content to the system volume. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance." I have OS (10.15.2) which says its compatible with The Firmware Updater requires OS X 10.7 / Windows 7 or later.

Please help really trying to get started!

Released date 1-19-2018
Rig Keys IO Control Surface Plugin 1.0
iRigKeysIO_ControlSurfacePlugin.pkg.zip

iRig Keys I/O is compatible with music
production software from Apple, including Logic Pro X and GarageBand.

After installing the appropriate Control Surface plug-in for your Mac, you will easily be able to control Logic Pro X or GarageBand directly from your iRig Keys I/O.

Download the iRig Keys I/O Control Surface Plug-in for Logic from "My Products" section of your User Area (you must first register your iRig Keys I/O product). http://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea
Morganrgp1

Re: iRigkeys Control Surface Plug-in MacOs Catalina 10.15.2

Postby titto nois » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:07 am

hello, i use irigkeys 25, and suddenly my macbook catalina 10.15.2 stopped recognizing.
already installed and uninstalled and no use, the firmware updater does not recognize it and when I try to install the Control Surface plug-in but when i do it says: "This package is incompatible with this version of macOS.The package is trying to install content to the system volume. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance. "
please help me, because I can't use the product.

thanks
titto nois

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:52 pm

Please contact IK Support directly via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will be able to assist you. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Morganrgp1 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:46 pm

yes, i did. no help there.
Morganrgp1

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:13 pm

Morganrgp1 wrote:yes, i did. no help there.

They are able to help, if the information/suggestions they make do not help you please reply to your ticket.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:34 pm

The iRig Keys I/O Control Surface plug-in has been updated for macOS 10.15 use. Grab your download from your User Area -> My Products section of your IK Multimedia account when you can.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/my-products/
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:35 pm

Hi, note that you will now find an update to iRig Keys IO Control Surface Plugin is available in your IK User Area and it is now macOS Catalina compatible!

ikAs this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers