IRig Keys I/O wish list

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

IRig Keys I/O wish list

Postby kajetanek » Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:57 am

I read the forum rule about wish lists, but I didn’t find any official one for iRig Keys I/O, so here it goes.

1. A companion app for iOS (or computer) to set upp the iRig Keys I/O. There are apps for other IK Multimedia products, but not this one. It would really help as reading and understanding the manual is hard (for me anyway).

2. A possibilty to turn off the audio interface leaving only the midi working. This would allow to bypass the iOS limitation of not allowing audio thru iOS device speakers, in times when the user doesnt need to use the I/O.

I just bought an iRig Keys I/O and I really like it so far, but I find it pretty hard to set up. I read all the topics about it in the forums and see that many peoples problems would be automatically solved by the above enhacements.

What do you guys think? Are these good sugestions? Are these doable? Is there any other way to get these thru to the developers? Is this more of a support question?

Anyway, I like to know what you guys think, both users of iRig Keys I/O and admins.
kajetanek

Re: IRig Keys I/O wish list

Postby Valette » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:12 pm

I agree with you.

Even if it’s a great tool to start in Music production....After one Year or use,I still have some issues to modify properly its setup.

For instance, When I use It with SampleTank CS, I would like to improve the control of the live mode accuratly thanks to the pads.
I want to select the current midi channel of’the keyboard by each pad (ch1, ch2...) I Never succeeded to do it.

Some exemples for the CC or PC commands in the Manuel Just to illustrate their use for newbies like I, would be very helpful...

Thanks for your post
Valette

Re: IRig Keys I/O wish list

Postby SBRUSA » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:10 am

Add a factory preset to the iRig Keys IO for your new B3X IOS app.
SBRUSA

Return to Interfaces & Controllers