iRig Stomp I/O and Musicians Friend

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Postby armstrongsfamily » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:44 am

I know on the IK Multimedia web site the iRig Stomp I/O sales for $299 and with the Promotion that is going on until the end of December.

"
Extended through December 2019! It's your chance to join the IK audio interface and controller family with the MAX Your I/O promotion! Now through the end of December, buy AXE I/O, iRig Stomp I/O, or iRig Pro I/O to get AmpliTube MAX (a $/€499.99 value) or buy iRig Keys I/O 25 or iRig Keys I/O 49 to get SampleTank MAX (a $/€499.99 value) free with qualifying hardware purchases.
"

What if I purchase from musiciansfriend.com today or the end of December would I get the promotion?

https://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifi ... controller

IK Multimedia iRig Stomp I/O USB Pedalboard Controller Open quick view dialog for IK Multimedia iRig Stomp I/O USB Pedalboard Controller
IK Multimedia iRig Stomp I/O USB Pedalboard Controller
4.0 of 5 stars(5 Reviews)
Product Price $249.99
Was: Regular Price $299.99
On Sale Now!

There has never been a better time to take the leap into IK's leading audio interfaces and controllers! MAX Your I/O: grab AXE I/O, iRig Stomp I/O, iRig Pro I/O, iRig Keys I/O 25 or iRig Keys I/O 49 plus a free software title ($/€499.99 value). Buy now from the IK Multimedia online shop or an authorized IK dealer, before this great deal is over!
Last edited by armstrongsfamily on Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
armstrongsfamily

Postby armstrongsfamily » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:51 am

.Found this on your site.

Distributors
IK MULTIMEDIA US, LLC
IK Multimedia distributor for North, Central and South America
Webstores
SWEETWATER

MUSICIAN'S FRIEND

ZZOUNDS

SAM ASH MUSIC
armstrongsfamily

Re: iRig Stomp I/O and Musicians Friend

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:34 pm

As long as you purchase through an authorized dealer you are fine. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers