iRig Stomp footswitch not working

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Stomp footswitch not working

Postby Gartxot » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:40 pm

Hello,

I've just bought the iRig Stomp this week. I've to admit that I was so impresed by its functionallity, but :o after few hours of using it the 3rd footswich has stopped working.

I can select the 3rd present from the computer and the phone and the 3rd led will show light, but it's impossible to select the 3rd present by pressing the footswitch.

I've tried it in Microsoft Surface Pro 4, iPhone 8 and MacBook Pro wih no success. I've also updated the stomp's firmware through the iRig Firmware Updater.

Does this issue have a solution different from returning the product?

Thanks in advance,
Gartxot
Gartxot

Re: iRig Stomp footswitch not working

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:46 pm

You would want to open a ticket with IK Support who can assist you directly to troubleshoot whether there's a setup issue or if there is an issue with the unit itself. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Meherath » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:23 pm

Hi. Did you find a solution for this?
Meherath

Postby DarkStar » Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:03 pm

While waiting for the OP to return, please raise a Support Ticket, on the link above, for some one to one guidance.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Interfaces & Controllers