IRIG Keys I/O 25 out of the box. Now what? iPad Pro

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

IRIG Keys I/O 25 out of the box. Now what? iPad Pro

Postby Fz1production » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:27 am

Hello All, I am new to this forum and I have a very important question.

Now what?
I purchased the I/O 25 key with the built in interface.
took it out of the box.
opened it.
went online on my (MacBook Pro) and registered it.I downloaded the lates firmware for it.
then went ahead and plugged it in to my iPad. I opened up Beatmaker 3 (BM3).

Now what?

I tried playing the keys and I can not get sound to come out and I can't seem to find any guidance online on the matter.
can some one please lend a helping hand or some advice? I would really appreciate it.
Fz1production

Re: IRIG Keys I/O 25 out of the box. Now what? iPad Pro

Postby Fz1production » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:12 pm

Hello? can someone please help? I have tried everything and am unable to get it to work with my iPad
Fz1production

Re: IRIG Keys I/O 25 out of the box. Now what? iPad Pro

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:00 pm

Hi, iRig Keys I/O should plug right in and work with compatible devices. Since this is primarily a user-to-user discussion forum and not tech support and users have not chimed in, I'd suggest opening a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you haven't already done so and they will be able to troubleshoot directly with you and get to the bottom of the issue you are having. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers